Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2. A Helping Hand

Wet Dream!

Today is the Michigan primary. I walked into the polling station, there were no other voters. I was informed that I had the choice of picking a ballot for the Democrats or one for the Republicans. I looked at the sample, the Democrat one was really boring: It had Barack Obama as the only candidate for president and Joe Biden as his running mate. So I looked at the Republican sample, which was much more interesting: It had more than a dozen names on the sheet. So I went for the Republican one.

I actually thought long and hard between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum: Romney seemed to at least want to appear to be somewhat moderate that he deserved a bit of sympathy; On the other hand, the Republicans as a whole seemed to want to go to the extreme that they deserved a hand to help pushing them over the edge. These days, the Republicans seem to bend over backwards to get everything their way. I am getting sick of them all by the day. In the end, the evil side of me got the upper hand. So I decided to land a helping hand.

I admit that I am a  heavily biased (against stupidity) independent. But that doesn't mean I am never stupid myself. Now I'll wait and see: I will be against whoever that gets the nomination. If this one does, then I will have to work harder to defeat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment